Activ’M Gel © is a silicone gel with matte effect and no oily residue, composed of new generation of silicones. Activ’M Gel © has been developed for treating inflammatory, keloid and hypertrophic scars and improving their aesthetic aspect.
Activ’M Gel © is mainly used on face and bending zone area, body joints … where a silicone dressing is not easy to place. After application Activ’M Gel © forms a protective and invisible film on the skin with an immediate silky touch.
The medical silicon reacts actively by maintaining the hydration of the skin and decreasing the capillary activity. So, only a reduced amount of collagen is produced, in result, less risk of hypertrophy. The scar is softened and flattened with the treatment.
Activ’M Gel © reduces the itches, pruritus and the associated pains to the scars.
Activ’M Gel © can be used to:
– Improve the aesthetic aspect of scars,
– Treat and flatten the hypertrophic and keloid scars,
– Prevent the development of hypertrophic and keloid scars on recently closed wounds.
– Cover discreetly bending zones, body joints and uncovered areas (face, neck, …)
– Innovative silicone gel without oily residue
– Second skin effect,
– Silky touch,
– Very quick dry, simple and easy to apply
– Forms a protective and invisible film on the skin
– Applicable on delicate and sensitive areas
– No risk of maceration
– Can be used on children
– Can be used along with all cosmetics products
It is recommended to continue the treatment for minimum 2 to 4 months. If necessary, the treatment can last a year.
– Before use, clean and thoroughly dry the scar.
– Apply a small amount of Activ’M Gel © directly to the scarred area. Allow to dry for a few seconds.
– Make sure that the silicone film covers completely the scar as well as the area around (at least ½ cm on all sides of the scar).
– Activ’M Gel © must be applied twice a day.
– It is recommended to clean and dry the scar once a day with a neutral soap.
– Put the top back on tube carefully.
By friction a part of the silicone protective film can be removed. As long as a fine amount of the silicone film remains on the skin, it leaves on your skin a silky feel